Pages

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Everyday photos

I haven't been taking enough pictures lately ... not sure why.  I guess just haven't been in the mood.  I am going to make an effort to take more pictures of the kids, especially pictures of everyday moments.  The kids were taking a bubble bath last night and I grabbed my camera. 

An adorable picture of K giggling.


My little boy is growing up.  He looks like a mini-man in this photo.  He loves to pretend he's Santa Claus with the bubbles.


A picture of M tucked in before bed.  He's had Beary since May of 2008 and sleeps with him every night.  he also sleeps with Magic, Froggy and


Doesn't she looks so sweet and peaceful?  K's favorite sleep animal is Sheepie, she got him from Aunt Sharon (Brian's Sister) when she was 1.  She sleeps with 2 animals each night.  Her other sleep companions are Sweet Puppy Pup, Puppy Doggie (1 and 2) and Magic.


No comments: