Pages

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Christmas with the Cyr's

Brian's parents came up last weekend and we celebrated our Christmas.  The kids were so excited to open more presents. 

Each year, the kids make handmade gifts for family.  This year they painted wooden birdhouse windchimes and were so proud.  Having children enriches my life so much.  Can you tell I've had a happy mommy day?  Not that I'm not usually happy being a mother but I definitely have days when I feel overwhelmed/exhausted.  Well, today was a good day.  With the exception of homework time with M.  The kids played so well together, we laughed a lot and had a great time at the park.  The sun finally came out.  Why can't all days be like this?

They enjoyed watching them open their gift almost as much as opening their own.


A very late birthday gift for Grandpa.


K was beyond excited about her nightstand.  I told Carol she would be.  She immediately began screaming, "I always wanted one!  I can't believe I got a nightstand".  It was precious.  She then ran over and gave hugs.  Grandpa put it together and she couldn't wait to put her lamp, clock and a glass of water on it ... as well as a few of her other treasures.


"Oh yeah!!"  Lego Harry Potter for the Wii.  He was thrilled.


No comments: