Pages

Monday, June 8, 2009

Oakland A's Game

I'm playing catch-up here and posting 3 in one day. We've done so many fun things lately, I couldn't help but post them. Last night before bed, M said to Brian, "this is going to be a great summer!"

I have a few stories to share. Yesterday while on the way home from the A's game, I was writing 3 letter words on the Doodle-Pro for M and working on having him sound them out. Well, I wrote a word down and said it wasn't a nice thing to say. I held the Doodle-Pro up for him to read and he quickly blurted out "stupid", "I don't like you" and the funniest one of all ... "butt crack"!!! Brian and I couldn't help but laugh hysterically. Kids can be so funny, can't they? The word was fat.

When K gives you a hug she says, "I'm going to squeeze you like a juice box."


Here are some pictures from the A's game yesterday. Sorry the spacing is so screwed up between the photos. I can't fix it.... I have no idea why it does that because it looks even until I post.

Seriously ... is this cute or what?


Boys will be boys.

Cute one of M inside the stadium. We had great seats.




No comments: