Pages

Sunday, June 14, 2009

K first REAL haircut

M had his first haircut at 16 months but K's hair grows so much slower and very unevenly. I've nipped the ends a few times over the last 3 years but she hasn't had a real haircut. She was so excited about it and has been talking about it for the last 2 days. We went to the pool today and she told everyone! I love that she gets so excited about doing new things. Before sitting in the chair, she told me she was going to sit VERY still.








Here it is. I had her trim up the length and give her some lng layers. We left it longer in the front ... I didn't want her to have bangs. Hopefully, now that it's healthier, it will grow faster. I love that the trim brought out her natural curl.
M had his done also. It's costly when you have them both done. It ended up being $4o including the tip. M graduates from Preschool on Thursday so we had to get him cleaned up ... he was looking a little shaggy.

I got K a new swimsuit today at Kohl's and she told everyone at the pool she got it from Starbuck's. Where she got that from, I don't know.
This morning M said, "I'm tired, I need a coffee." Too funny. He doesn't even like it. K however, will sneak sips if I don't watch her.

No comments: