Pages

Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Painted - Folsom

We went to Painted in Folsom to celebrate Brenda's birthday.  You basically hang out with your friends, drink wine (or beer or whatever) and paint.  I was intimidated at first, didn't think there was any way that my painting would turn out as nicely as the example.  Well, she gives you step-by-step instructions and before you know it, it really starts to come together.  I had so much fun, I love crafty things anyway.  We laughed and talked and came home with a cool painting.  I CAN'T WAIT to go back again.


Here's the example.


Just getting started.


My masterpiece.  :-)


The example just had a couple sitting underneath the tree, I decided to put the whole family in it.


The girls.


Can't believe how good they all turned out.

No comments: