Pages

Saturday, March 22, 2014

A walk to Sailor's Bar

Mike and Carol were in town so we took a little walk down to Sailor's Bar with Trixie.  I'd say it's about 3/4 of a mile to get there, maybe a little more.  It was a chilly day but Kyla insisted on wearing her swimsuit and taking a dip in the river .... brrr.  I'm not sure what the temperature of the water is, I wouldn't even stick my toe in it!  She gets in and then says (as she's shivering), "You get used to it."  Crazy girl.  Tough as nails.



Our backyard is so beautiful.


A great picture of Kyla and Grammy.


Mason, he's growing up right before my eyes!!  Look at my sweet kid.  Not feeling like taking pictures.


The California Poppy's are enjoying some sunshine.


Hanging out together.


Mason and his best buddy.  They have such a connection.


No comments: