Pages

Sunday, June 2, 2013

Let's Go Oakland

The great thing about the Oakland A's is that you can get great seats the day before the game or sometimes even on game day for relatively cheap.  Brian got up some great seats for this one, that's for sure.  Parking is easy and you can even bring snack in.  . 
 
Kyla is geared up and ready for the game.  She scored this A's monkey at the community yard sale.  Love this girl.
 
 
It's rare that I like myself in photos but I think this one turned out great.  One of my favorites for the year. 

 
Come on, game time!


We got tons of autographs before the game.  This one is from Ryan Cooke, Pitcher.
 
 
An autograph from one of my favorite players ... Coco Crisp (center-fielder).  I ran down and pushed people out of the way to get this one for the kids. (sort of)  Kyla's favorite player.

  
Fernando Rodriguez, Pitcher spent a lot of time signing before the game.
 
  
Look at these seats ... AMAZING.  We were 2 rows behind the A's dugout!  During the 8th inning, one of the ushers pulled the kids up to some special seats right next to the dugout.  One of the many reason I love the Oakland Athletics, so family friendly.
 
 
Mason had a ball thrown to him after the third out by Nate Freiman.  Woohoo.  Lucky kid.
 
 
After the game, they allowed people to go down on the field and run the bases.  Kids loved it, I stayed back and took pictures.
 
 
The infamous Banjo Man ... he's roamed the stands of almost all of the Oakland's A's and 49er's games since 1985. 
 
 
We stopped by Fenton's Creamery in Vacaville on the way home for a yummy treat.  We ordered 2 of these and only at about 1/2 (if that) of each of them.  Really wish the waitress would have let us know how big they were.
 
 
Yum.  Wish I had one of these right now.
 
 
My sweetie pie.
 

No comments: