Pages

Saturday, June 15, 2013

Fun with neighbors ... friends

With summer vacation in full swing, the kids have been having a great time with their friends.  I just keep saying to myself ... I can't believe we get to live in this neighborhood and I'm so thankful that I get to raise my children here.  It's so much fun.
 
Cole stayed at our house overnight and Kyla couldn't wait to read him stories at bedtime.  She is so caring.
 
 
An afternoon of Fruit Ninja on the X-Box. 
 
 
Another thing I'm thankful for ... our wonderful neighbors Tim and Jenny.  Kyla practically lives at their house and loves playing with Cole and the babies.  Jenny has become one of my best friends too.  Couldn't be better.  They have the most tame chickens I've ever seen.  (poor things).   Here they are with 2 of them.
 
 
Eeew.  The kids playing with Racer Snakes they found in the backyard. 
 
 
Kyla hanging out with her friend from school - swimming and catching some rays.

No comments: