Pages

Monday, March 4, 2013

Kyla Funnies

Oh my goodness, is Kyla a crack-up right now.  I wish she would just stay this age forever.  She's sweet, kind, hard working and so affectionate.  Here are just a few of the cute things she's said recently.

Kyla - Mom, if I had 25 cents for every time I love you, I'd be rich.

Me - Kyla, you should eat your cheese.  It has a lot of protein.
Kyla - That's why mouse's get away from cats so well.

Kyla - So Mom, how's work been going?
Me - Good Kyla, really busy though.  Thanks for asking.  How's school going?
Kyla - Good, good .... we're making a lot of progress.

Me - Kyla, stop being a Debbie-Downer.
Kyla - Mom, stop being a Debbie-Dork.

Mason - Mom, I don't know why my Kindle isn't charged.  I thought it was.
Kyla - Mason, I don't think aliens came down from outer space and used it last night.

Kyla - Mom, you're believable.  That's why I love you.
Me - You mean unbelievable.
Kyla - No, I mean believable!!

Kyla - Mom, every time I yawn, I think of Granny and how she does it.
Me - How is that?
Kyla - Huh, huh, huh.  Sounding just like my Mom.
Me - Rolling on the ground laughing.

Just can't get enough of this girl.  Will post an "All About Mason" soon.



No comments: