Pages

Saturday, October 11, 2014

Bishop's Pumpkin Patch

Ok, lets face it ... it's getting more and more difficult to find things to do that 1.  Both kids will enjoy and 2.  Won't absolutely break the bank. (ME)  A fun day together used to be as simple as going to the park but let me tell you, that won't keep them occupied for long anymore unless they have friends there.  They'd rather just play outside with the neighbors but here's the thing ... I miss them. Sometimes it feels like with school, sports, their friends, the neighborhood kids, there isn't much time left for US.

Anyhow, I'll get off my rant.  I found something that we all enjoyed very much (not Brian, he was at work).  We went to Bishop's Pumpkin Patch in Wheatland.  This place is AMAZING.  I can't believe we hadn't been before, it's just about 40 minutes away from home.  This isn't just an ordinary pumpkin patch, it's a full day event.  We would have stayed longer but it was HOT so after about 4 hours we were wiped out.  So much for the kids to do.  This will be an annual thing for sure.


Where did my babies go?  I love this picture.


Mason ... being Mason.  Pretend singing while on the train.  Silly.


Where have pig races been all my life?  Wish I could have bet money on these guys.  I picked the winner for the 2 races we saw.


Petting zoo.  This was just so-so.  We really like the ones we can go into.  Goats were still cute none the less.


Mason took a good up-close photo.


Getting ready for the zip-line.


Mason (my safety kid), I'm sure double checking all the latches.  ;-)


Woohoo!!!!!!!!!!!


Kyla (my daredevil).  Of course she went no hands.  I'm gonna have to watch out for this fearless one when she grows up.  Her little neck about snapped at the end, she'll be holding on next time.


All done.


Having a bite to eat.  By the way, the best Corn Dogs ever.


Just a cute pic.








Growing up too fast.


She's not far behind.


Riding the Carousel. 


Did she love it, I have about 20 pictures of her looking like this ... she was having SO much fun.  He had fun too.


All tuckered out.  One last photo before we headed home.  Hot, thirsty and tired.


No comments: