Pages

Monday, November 28, 2011

Thanksgiving Weekend

We went to Brian's parents house for Thanksgiving in Minden, Nevada.  It's wonderful having them so close. We were hoping for a little snow but the weather was warm!  It's hard to believe that this is November.  On Thanksgiving morning, we hung out around the house and rode Brian's old quad (not me, I'm a big chicken and all I could think about was head injury).  Anyway, they recently got his quad fixed so it was great to see Brian on it.  Next time we'll have to take it out and find some hills (with helmets of course)!

Mason was all smiles.








Kyla liked it too.  Her laughing was contagious.  She has this really deep belly laugh when she laughs hard.





I love this one ... she has her eyes closed.  Must have been scared, I guess.


Kyla, just being a crazy girl.  It's what she does best.


It was a great weekend, I can't wait to go again.

No comments: