Pages

Sunday, January 27, 2008

Yeah, my new blog!

I've been thinking of starting a blog for some time now and I finally decided to go for it. I think it will be therapeutic for me to be able to sit down and reflect a little upon my day. A little about me. I'm a mother to 2 beautiful little ones. We'll call them M and K and wife to Brian. He's wonderful. We've been married for 5 years, together for 9. I work part-time as a Registered Nurse in a Emergency Department in Northern California. I've been in the Emergency Department in one role or another for the last 15 years. Gosh, I can't believe that. I'm old! Well, that's all for now. I'm going to practice uploading a picture. We went to the snow last week and here are a few pictures from that. As you can see, M loved it and K hated it.















5 comments:

Mr. Nauton said...

welcome to the world of blogging (aka "the blogosphere")... had to read quick, those pics made me cold!

matthewrandle said...

Hello. You have a good idea to reflect. Perhaps I should do a little of that on my blog. I haven't seen snow for a year. good times.

Anonymous said...

Hi Cyr Family,
Looks like a fun day.
This blog was a good idea. Makes me think I might want to start one too.
Love Yah,
Mary

mcfa1234 said...

Hi Sis,

Well at least one of us is keeping up with technology. My babies are beautiful as usual. Tell them I will be coming for a visit and bringing my new puppy soon.

Love Ya,

Aunt Sue

Dyan said...

Love your new blog! Great idea!!! I think you are really going to enjoy this! Looks like everyone had a lot of fun in the snow except Kyla! (lol) Hope it does work out one of these days for us all to go up and do some sledding! TTYL, Dyan